Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cleansing

Lets get a few things straight. Yes I will troll through other groups info and check out what new places they have gone to or what new evidence they have. We all do. It's interesting. But now I keep seeing claims all over the place about cleansing. We have gone through this before. Most people that claim they can clear a house or property, of spirits, are simply full of crap. In "most" cases that I have seen, cleansing piss thing off just as much as any other tactic out there. In others I have been told things calmed down right away but then after a week or so the spirits came back with a vengeance. Telling them to go away sometimes works. In some cases it does not. Religion is another subject. When a Priest come out to Bless your house, that is what they are doing. They are not getting rid of anything. Ask them. It's not the same with every religion. Most of what people say in this field is nothing more than theory. Fact is very hard to come by. Anyone who claims to be able to cleanse your home should have some pretty strong references and proof of many positive outcomes. I am not saying it can not be done. I am saying I have never met anyone who has lived up to the claim

1 comment:

  1. I love your post on this and agree 100% I am in the medical field and find so much goes on in a person's head.

    ReplyDelete